Sunday 18 June 2006

yi sheng

my language study is going ok. i have dropped any unrealistic expectations of myself, and have re-imagined a future that involves slow progress over a number of years of study. my dream is to be able to speak english, czech, chinese, french and spanish well. i have just one lifetime to achieve this goal. despite what my competitors might say, the only language i actually speak is english. but in my re-imagining i have discovered in myself not only a possibility, but a probability of what i desire. i have discovered in myself not just my dream, but my ability.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me Spanish, English, Japanese and German!!

Hasta Luego amigo, espero su esta felize. Mi gustaria ablar con tigo en nos futuros. ciao!

James (hoping you haven't forgotten your spanish)